Stabilzer bar nut runner/QC
- Do not enable the nut runner if:
- all the parts are not present and loaded correctly
- the nut runner trolley is not at the correct position for the corresponding nut to be tightened
- at the next position if a failed torque is triggered at the current position
Scope Output and Sequence
- Operator readies the machine for automatic mode.
- Trolley is detected in the HOME position
- Operator loads the stabilizer bar and two links. Parts are detected present to enable next sequence.
- Operator activates cycle start, clamps advance to part.
- Nutrunner is enabled.
- With the tool, the operator manually runs down the nut on the stabilizer bar. If a good torque then the indicator light goes GREEN.
- Operator slides the nut runner to the opposite side. Nut runner trolley is detected present resulting in nut runner being enabled.
- Operator manually runs down the second nut. Recieves a GREEN torque pass.
- Operator returns the trolley and the nut runner to the home position.
- Operator activates the cyc le start, clamps retract to home, operator unloads the finished part.